Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful Kansas day ...............

Helloooooooooooooo, everybody!  So nice to be back blogging again.  I'm sure there is a way to get back on my previous blog (if anyone can help.......), but I've been trying it all; even trying to contact Google, but never got any responses.  Finally gave up and just put up a new blog site - so, here I am again.  :)

It is an absolutely GORGEOUS Kansas day again.  SURELY Spring is just around the corner.  The sun is brightly shining, birds are singing and it's warm out.  Hooray!  Yesterday was the same - and I spent my first end-of-winter afternoon out in the backyard - on the swing mostly, mending a couple pair of grandson's pants and then reading and drinking tea.  Our English bulldog, Sullivan, also enjoyed the beautiful afternoon in the sun.

Can't write a LOT right now, as I'm "on my way out the door", soon's I get off of here.  Having lunch with a friend.  We both need the "time out" - and what a great day for it.

I leave with this Scripture verse that is PERFECT for today:

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork."  (Psalm 19:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment